How does one survive a 12hr shift you might ask? Well nurses do it everyday and they make it look easy (some do some don't) I'm compiling a list of how to get through the toughest days of my life. Maybe I'm exaggerating slightly I only find the mornings difficult but anyway, without further ado I present the toughest survival guide in history:
1) wear comfortable shoes. Don't try and look cute like me just wear the ugly shoes.
2) try out medical socks. I'm planning on buying these to see if they help. Other students swear by it, so we'll put it to the test!
3) be organised. Prepare outfit,lunch etc. the day before.
4)do things that you enjoy like reading, watching dramas etc. Be yourself I suppose. The reason I mention this is when we get all stressed out or under pressure we focus on that and forget the things we enjoy which does not help the situation!
5) talk to others in the same situation. Chat to them, cry about it and let it all out!
6) try and exercise all negativity away.
7) remember your goals and read inspirational quotes to keep you going. I like rocky balboas speech I think it has spunk.
8) please don't wake up so early. If you need half an hour you don't need to wake up 1 hour earlier, don't make your life longer than it has to be.
I don't have anymore. So I don't know if it's definite but the plan is to try and stick with university. I'm praying it goes well.