Skip to main content

Wake up call

This is a wake up call.

... Beep... Beep...

This is a wake up call.

Default:
In case you'd like a reminder I'm here to give you one, I'm writing this to remind you that even if theres earthquake tomorrow or a universal uproar next week you'll still always be the same to me but you have some work to do.

1. You are wild in thought, in action and in every and any possible way. You are definitely not normal, but that's good. That's okay. That is what makes us right. Continue to be wild and live your dreams and follow your destiny (whatever that may be) that being said don't get carried away, I know that happens often. Don't act on impulsive decisions.

2. Know your own value of yourself before taking anyone elses opinion. Its happened, time and time again. Where you believe someone else or you water yourself down like a vodka bottle that's (far) too bitter to taste at first. Why shouldn't you be bitter to taste? If that's you, those that can handle the drink should do so, and those that can't. Well, there's the door folks.

3. Read, write and run. That has become an essential part of you now. It's always been a part of you. And if it will stay I don't know. But I'll say this. Do something or many things that you like. Explore and expand on yourself. Be happy with you. You're your own best company and that won't ever change.

4. Stay lighthearted. Nothing is ever as bleak as you think. There's always light peeping through a hole somewhere it's up to you to find it.

5. Be proud of your quirkiness. Don't let anyone. (not even someone you love) tell you that you should change.

6.yes. Let's star in our movie. We are the 'socially awkward young adult' the 'mentally unstable runner' or even 'the hermit' (starring the insanely beautiful pierced babe looking out onto the ocean)

7. I want you to sort yourself out. Get a job. Start driving and join counselling. In a year or so I dont want that to be something I have to say again.

8. Don't run away from things and don't delete things. This has helped you before and you need to stick with this.

9. Don't look to get married anytime soon, you're not ready and you don't know what you want yet. You need to work on yourself before you can work on a 'us'.

10. Continue doing fundraising challenges Its good for charity and I know you enjoy it.

11. Sort out your friendships right now it's a mess.

12. Sort your room out.

Erorr: thank you for letting go. I know you didn't want to, but I'm proud you did. I'm proud you did it because I wasn't sure you were gonna. You did well.

Beep... Wake up call has ended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most important daily habit

 Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,  After a very long time I came across my blog once again and I decided I wanted to write something that I hope will benefit you inshaAllah.   I have found memorizing quran to be something I consistently struggle with mainly keeping a habit of it. Here are some tips I have found that helped me to make progress in my memorisation.   1. Think about the importance of the Quran, we know as muslims it is divine guidance so why would we not want to read and memorise it? The more we memorise the more we can use in our salah which should also help with our khushoo too inshaAllah.  This particularly helps if you are falling short of doing it daily, I know I have slacked and completely stopped memorizing for a while but when I really think about how important it is I make it a priority to do it.  2. Set a daily timer for it, build up to 30mins maybe start with 10mins the point is to be consistent as we know the ...

How to be spontaneous

Being spontaneous can sometimes making living life a bit more exciting, it leaves you on edge and makes you step outside your comfort zone. Some things that I have been trying to do is decide things in the moment, and not have plans, sometimes no plans are the best type of plans, because they leave so much room for possibility! Something else I try to do is try and do something I haven't done before, and inorder to go through with it I try to decide it on the day!  I like to try and learn new things, maybe trying things that help me learn more about myself like meditating. (I do this at home but am yet to try with a class!) Just keep trying even if the plans don't work out, the point is to be positive and proactive! Sometimes it's good to build yourself up with things you're not comfortable doing and then do something really out of your comfort zone, or you could just be really spontaneous and do the thing that scares you the most, first! I think bein...

Learning

Assalamualaikum, Ive been trying to implement new habits lately specifically islamic ones what I've learnt slowly but surely is to keep going even I fail once, I know eventually I can do it. E.g. I want to wake up for tahajjud it doesn't happen, so i think okay lets try the next day and the next etc. Until one day it happens I think when it comes to our nafs we just have to keep trying because naturally we do get lazy. I've also learnt just because you think dont like something doesn't mean you do, I always thought I'm not a morning person but then I started running in the mornings and I realised I actually love running in the mornings. I also thought I didnt enjoy baking but really I did I just stopped because I thought I wasnt good enough. Sometimes we push things away because we worry about our lack of experience or not being good enough but I feel like that's a wrong way to approach something who cares if you're not good at it you should keep go...