Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Blinded

Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,
A poem on the situation we face today. Note the sarcasm/satire.
Sleeping tonight
In my warm bed
Its easy to forget outside
My window
The shots fired
Im just so tired
Tomorrow I'm raising money
There's no other way
Except to say
Tough luck guys
I wish it wasn't this way
Hey it's not so bad
I heard they get Jannah
Win-win hey?
Plus the UN
And US have tried their best
So we should all take a rest!
At first I was angry too,
But I know they have told Israel to stop
And we all know bosses will stop workers pay
So fair play
US and UK
You did good, and oh yeah
All the arab countries we are so proud to
Have countries
Like you
Running like dogs
After bones
Good on.you!
So..
It turned out great for us all
Maybe not those behind walls
And those dying
And tortured
And crying
And shouting for help
But...that's not seen or heard
So its okay?
I might go to a protest soon
To show support and stuff
Been getting hassle from fans
So might be a chance to.wear my.new ray bans!
How do you like my i-care-about-palestinians ootd?
P.s I am not trying to offend anyone with this its just what I thought.
Wasalaam

No comments:

Post a Comment